Thoughts during the Cambridge MBA

Google

Saturday, May 13, 2006

college membership

It seems my St Catherines college admission & scholarship was denied. So I have to select a new college in Cambridge. The CAM system seems quite stupid that even after your admission you have to wait for months for a college to go over your application. It unnessarily delays the Visa processing and all other requirements.
Well I just asked the admissions office to send it to the college which would give me the fastest turnaround time. Haven't heard since then.

In the meanwhile I had made a trip to Mumbai to meet the Admissions director who was on a tour. It was ok, mostly marketing stuff and there was one alumini a tall lanky guy called Sameer.

I guess as there is nothing much happening on the MBA front I would soon start posting about other stuff.

-Amit

1 Comments:

  • I haven't heard from JBS about the College or the loan or membership for over a month now. The suspense is killing me.

    My blog has turned into a totally non MBA blog now.

    By Blogger Roshanthi, at Tuesday, May 16, 2006 12:46:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Google