Thoughts during the Cambridge MBA

Google

Thursday, May 25, 2006

MBAT 2006 cricket

It seems more than 60 students from Judge are taking part in the MBAT 2006. MBAT 2006 is a sports competition which is organised by HEC Paris focussing on European MBA students.
The range of the sports is vast from football, to salsa dancing.

On delving into the rules its more fun than sports. I didnt expect cricket to be played with a hard tennis ball like I play every weekend. Also LBWs are not allowed just like our game.I thought it was limited to the south asian countries. I guess the French are allowed to mess up the Englishmen's game :-)

And yeah sledging is mandatory. Now I doubt if we will be able to play the sport without getting into fights.

cheers
-Amit

MBAT 2006

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Google