Thoughts during the Cambridge MBA

Google

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Cambridge MBA yahoo group

The Cambridge yahoo group that I had started for my fellow classmates had been going oslow organic growth to around 16 members till last week. Finally I sent out a mail and invited everyone on the official site to the yahoo group and now we have 45 members thats more than 2/3rd of the current class.
I have also been planning on reducing my active role on the yahoo group and now that the two new moderators have started taking care of business I can kick back and relax.

cheers
-Amit

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/cambridge-mba-2007/

1 Comments:

  • hi Amit,,

    It has been long time hav not posted ur blogs.Can advice me on taking 1 yr or 2 yr MBA throgh gmat...Also US or Europe bschools r better? Also some light on loans???

    Thanks a lot in Advance ;-)
    Siva Prasad,
    shewaah@gmail.com

    By Blogger shewaah, at Tuesday, June 02, 2009 8:46:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Google